Other Available Downloads
2010-09-01 - Version 1.3
2010-08-30 - Version 1.2.1
- changed: 'Scale' now is a Vector2 (was float) so textures can be scaled differently in X and Y dimension (hold down the X or Y key while scaling to limit scaling to the desired dimension). older level files must be converted for this to work! GLEED2D detects that when opening a level and asks the user to convert the file automatically.
- allow keys 1,2,3 to be used when drawing a PathItem
- as in "Run Level", a user script/exe can be executed each time the level is saved (new tab "Save Level" in settings dialog)
- ability to change the default line width of new primitive paths (new setting "DefaultPathItemLineWidth")
- ability to completely turn on/off the colorhighlight function (new setting "EnableHighlightOnMouseOver")
2010-08-29 - Version 1.2
- added: "Snap to Grid"-Button on main tool bar
2009-07-20 - Version 1.1.1
- changed: handling of settings file is more robust (settings.ini is created by code if it doesn't exist on startup)
- added: more TextureOriginMethods ("TopLeft", "TopRight", "BottomLeft", "BottomRight")
- added: origin of TextureItems is editable in the property grid
- changed: origins are visualized differently (boxes vs. circles)
- added: keys "1","2","3" can be used instead of left, middle, right mouse button
- added: Quick Guide under "Help" menu
2009-07-16 - Version 1.1.0
- added: Snapped grid position is shown when adding items
- bugfix: Several bugfixes with "Snap to Grid" and Primitive Items.
- bugfix: Got rid of "Paths do not have a common base"-Exception (when textures were on a different drive than the level's ContentRootFolder)
2009-07-09 - Version 1.0.3
- Added: New Menu "View": Grid and World Origin
- Added: Grid and World Origin Appearance fully customizable in Settings Dialog (Snap to grid, Color, etc.)
- Added: New Setting "DefaultTextureOriginMethod": TextureCenter or Centroid (useful if you plan to use a physics engine like Farseer and have the physics engine create the collision polygons from the texture -> the origin is then calculated as the center of mass = Centroid)
- Added: New Tool: Link selected Items by a Custom Property
- Minor Bugfixes
- IMPORTANT! Level.cs has been changed, replace it in your project in case you used it!
2009-07-08 - Version 1.0.2
2009-07-08 - Version 1.0.1
- bugfix: log.txt now is always saved in the editor's working directory
- bugfix: no exception if texture doesn't exist on level loading, but error message instead
- bugfix: JPG and BMP textures can now be selected/moved
- since GIF format is not supported by the internal texture loading function (see this thread), GIF textures are not shown in the Texture Browser
- added: Colorkeying for loading textures. The transparent color can be changed in the Settings Dialog (Default: Magenta).
2009-07-07 - Version 1.0
- Added logging to log.txt in working directory
Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Not only the editor is nice. You also deliver the Interface!!!! Very nice!
on Aug 24 at 8:45 PM
Grabbed this editor and integrated it with my non XNA android game in less than 2 hours. Simple and almost perfect for what I need! Cut level editing time to a fraction of what it was before.
on Dec 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Simple to use, easy to extend and simple to integrate into XNA game studio. My favourite level editor.
on Jan 18, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Very flexible level editor. One of the best so far.
on Sep 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Powerful editor. Fast and easy to use.
on Aug 31, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.